Computer Based Training
Ensuring the safety of your employees is critical to the success of your company. OSCA/ASAPs extensive computer-based training (CBT) program allows you to deliver consistent and comprehensive CBT in multiple languages, streamed to each of your locations. Our interactive courses are designed to maintain interest and maximize retention of important safety training information.
And we can customize the training program to best meet the needs of your organization.
OSCA/ASAPs computer-based (CBT) safety training curriculum covers a wide range of topics, including:
Computer Based Safety Training Curriculum
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 10- and OSHA 30-hour courses)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including respirator fit test and respiratory protection training
- Construction courses that cover basic rigging, scaffolding, hand and power tool safety, fall protection and confined space hazards, to name a few
- Environmental, health and safety courses that cover asbestos awareness, industrial ergonomics, HAZWOPER and blood-born pathogens
Safety specialist certification
- HR compliance
- And many other safety issues
OSCA/ASAPs CBT safety solutions will help you change behaviors and enhance safety and compliance at all of your locations. Click here to go to our online course catalog, or call us toll-free at 866-699-2727 for more information about our program.