Safety Training Overview
Meeting the safety training needs of employees. Addressing the evolving regulatory requirements of the workplace. Adapting to new delivery modes and instructional formats.
Creating a successful safety training program for your company is a complex task.
OSCA/ASAP can help you develop engaging and cost-effective training solutions for your company. We provide an extensive selection of company-specific training programs offered in multiple delivery modes:
Our training programs offer new and innovative methods of disseminating information about company culture, benefits and safety requirements to the workforce. Over the years, we've created training programs and human resources courses for employers in a number of different industries, including petrochemical, transportation and construction.
And we are continually working with experts in adult learning and multicultural education to ensure our training programs meet the evolving needs of the work force.
OSCA/ASAP offers high-quality courses that cover:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 10- and OSHA 30-hour courses)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) safety and compliance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including respirator fit test and respiratory protection training
- Construction courses that cover basic rigging, scaffolding, hand and power tool safety, fall protection and confined space hazards, to name a few
- Environmental, health and safety courses that cover asbestos awareness, industrial ergonomics, HAZWOPER and blood-born pathogens
- Safety specialist certification
- Human resources topics, including sexual harassment awareness, stress management and workplace violence prevention.
Our computer-based training program includes more than 250 courses, many of which are offered in multiple languages.
For employers in the Los Angeles area, we also provide instructor-led courses at our training facilities in Long Beach and in Carson California.
Check out our course catalog to see all of our offerings.
And only OSCA/ASAP incorporates all of your employee training information into a powerful database that safely and securely simplifies the management and organization of essential records. OSCA/ASAP’s database lets you merge your internal training records with your OSCA/ASAP training records, providing you with just one source for all of your training information.
Take the headache out of your training. Let OSCA/ASAP create a highly effective training and database tracking system to suit your companys needs. Contact OSCA/ASAP toll-free at 866-699-2727 to get started today.